With more than 30 years of experience in continuous sand filtration, we are able to let existing installations function optimally and design new installations optimally for various applications.
BW Products offers a range of highly standardized and proven products for water and waste water treatment. Our portfolio consists of modular continuous sand filters, coagulation, flocculation, lamella settlers, disc and cloth filtration and dedicated monitoring and control tools, such as Sand-Cycle for continuous sand filters. These products are developed for use in various water treatment plants, for both solids removal and biological conversion processes.
Brightwork also develops new innovative technologies for purification, monitoring and, reuse of water and raw materials. Together with our clients we generate the best possible results.
We are also offering services for upgrading and refurbishment, spare parts, rentals and site surveys. Our activities are executed according to the highest standards and VCA registered.
- Successfully refurbishment water utility’s assets in Wales
- IVL published results of full-scale trials for micropollutant removal at Stengarden wastewater plant.
- Brightwork in the picture at Dwr Cymru Welsh Water Innovation Event 2020
- Data driven enthusiasm in Water tech: A Game Changer
- Brightwork Products started refurbishing the sand filters at Whitchurch STW in Wales